Please note that all data captured and processed by BrandRocket Limited will be done so in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, including the GDPR.
The information we collect about individuals is always business related information – such as name, contact details and role. This information is either provided to us directly by the business, provided to us from our customers, or collected by us from third parties.
We collect information from visitors to this website through the use of online forms and contact us webpages. We collect your details when you email us with an enquiry.
We will share your data with our customers where you have expressed an interest in their goods and services.
Other than as set out above, we will not share your data with third parties unless we are obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is necessary for purposes of legal proceedings, national security, taxation, or criminal investigation; or where we have your consent; or in relation to a takeover, merger or asset sale of our business.
Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we (or our customers) offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you.
At the completion of any campaigns on behalf of our customers, we will pass the contact details to such customers of those whose businesses are interested in the goods and services offered through the campaign.
You will always have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing from us.
If you would like to opt-out of any marketing communications from us or limit the channels in which we contact you (such as email, phone or post only), please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that even if you opt-out we may still receive your details from our customers in relation to specific campaigns and you may therefore need to notify our customers in order to opt-out.
Use of personal information
In accordance with data protection laws, we will only process your personal data where we have a lawful basis for doing so. In respect of your personal data, these bases are: (i) where you have given your consent; and (ii) where it is in our legitimate interests to process your personal data, provided that none of these prejudice your own fundamental rights or freedoms.
Primarily, BrandRocket collects, receives and processes personal data of individuals in a business context to contact them about goods and services in which their business may be interested. This information is processed by BrandRocket in accordance with its (and its customer’s) legitimate interests.
Legitimate interests include: Approaching business contacts provided by our customers about our customer’s various goods or services in which their business may be interested – approaching individuals who’s business may be interested in BrandRocket’s sevices – approaching individuals who’s business may be interested in various goods and services offered by our customers or potential customers – obtaining information from data providers and publically available sources about businesses which may be interested in our customer’s (and potential customer’s) goods and services – conducting market research in respect of our own services and the goods and services of our customers so we can better understand your business needs – responding to requests made to us.
Under certain circumstances, by law, you have the right to:
- Ask for access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Ask for correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Ask for erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground and where we do not have compelling legitimate interests to override such objection. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Ask for the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
Please be aware that the rights above are not absolute and there may be circumstances where we are unable to comply with your request. In such cases we will explain why we cannot comply with the request.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights please contact us. Please note that we may need to verify your identify before being able to give effect to any request by you to exercise your rights.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office in respect of the processing of your personal data.